NEW OWNER: Jdawger (CanterMtn_SE)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by LeviRA, Nov 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeviRA

    LeviRA Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2021
    Messages:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    3,650
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    LeviRA​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Contract​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    CanterMtn_SE​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2921 72 -4503​
    Post B:
    3121 66 -4503​
    Post C:
    3121 91 -4703​
    Post D:
    2921 72 -4703​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Promoted!

    Town "CanterMtn_SE" created on Main!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.