NEW OWNER: Restiv (MarinHills)

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by OreoTwinkies, May 28, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OreoTwinkies

    OreoTwinkies President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 13, 2025
    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    4,285
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    OreoTwinkies​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    affirmative​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    restiv provided in exchange for the town in our contract​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    MarinHills​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -1603 64 -10509​
    Post B:
    -1603 119 -10309​
    Post C:
    -1803 69 -10309​
    Post D:
    -1803 67 -10509​
    Additional information about your town:
    ownership will be handed over to restiv once application is approved​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 OreoTwinkies, May 28, 2025
    Last edited: May 28, 2025
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.