NEW OWNER: Smoke (MysticGoli123)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Bopogame1, Aug 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

    Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    Trophy Points:
    11,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +112
    In Game Name:
    nejcgg​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farmed a bit in a public farm then was loaned 65k by ubeagle​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    smoke​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    x6399 y98 z-2445​
    Post B:
    x6200 y98 z-2445​
    Post C:
    x6200 y98 z-2246​
    Post D:
    x6399 y98 z-2246​
    Additional information about your town:
    I'm trying to build a large farm, a shop after that any maybe let people rent the farms​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Bopogame1, Aug 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2022
  2. DCxCyBeR

    DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,075
    Trophy Points:
    62,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    Promoted to Mayor!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.