NEW OWNER: Wazupbutrcup (nova)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by OreoTwinkies, May 19, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OreoTwinkies

    OreoTwinkies President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 13, 2025
    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    4,285
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    OreoTwinkies​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    all of it provided by neecoalge​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town?:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Nova​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    8797 64 7236​
    Post B:
    8997 64 7236​
    Post C:
    8997 64 7436​
    Post D:
    8797 64 7436​
    Additional information about your town:
    as fulfilled in our contract agreement wazupbutrcup​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 OreoTwinkies, May 19, 2025
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2025
  2. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
    Town created and promoted!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.