Nicit6's Builder Fund

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Nicit6, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Announcing the creation/opening of a brand new fund, the Builder fund. The builder fund is a program aimed at incentivizing players to help out builders and keep them around. I formerly ran a builder town with this plan however now it's being expanded to every town on ECC! Just become a builder's sponsor and you can reap the benefits!

The Builder Fund currently offers 3 different grants!

The Building Grant
    The Startup Grant is offered when a new builder is sponsored. The builder is provided with a chest including 1 DPick, 1 DAxe, 1 DShovel, 1 DHoe, Shears, 256 Spruce Wood and 256 Baked Potatoes and $2,500! The sponsor is offered $1,000 as a bonus for signing up!

The Residency Grant
    The Residency Grant is offered when a builder attains the Resident rank and has been with the program and active for 1 week. The Residency Grant is a cash reward of $15,000 to the builder's sponsor. The builder is also awarded $5,000.

The Mayoral Grant
    The Mayoral Grant is offered when a player in the program attains the Mayor rank and as been with the program and active for 2 weeks. The Mayoral Grant is a cash reward of $50,000 to the players sponsor. The player is also awarded $10,000.

How to sponsor a builder?
    Forum PM Nicit6 with your builder's name and the town you run that they are living in. The Builder must also contact Nicit6 indicating that you are sponsoring them. Nicit6 will then determine whether the grant shall be awarded. Further grants are awarded after contact by the player and/or sponsor once the grant requirements have been met.

Terms and Stuff
    Currently any player is limited to sponsoring 2 builders at a time. Any builder may only be sponsored by 1 person. Mayoral grant is not awarded in cases where the player sells their town for the rank, or makes arrangements to a similar effect. Any grant may be discontinued at any time.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    #1 Nicit6, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Always great to see players coming up with programs to help keep new players interested in staying around!
    I do have one question though - would it not be better to reward the players more than the sponsors?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    At the moment, no, I don't believe so. The focus of this is to get current players actively involved in helping new ones. While we do award the players some money, I don't want the cash itself to incentivize people to stay around. If the largest argument for someone to stay on ECC is that I'll pay them some sum of money when they reach Mayor then I don't think ECC is the right fit for them. I'd much rather players be motivated either by the friendship/help from their sponsor or their own personal goals.

After the program's gone on for a bit I'll look into changing the awards but at the moment I think they're fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Completely understood and agreed with - I just had to ask the question :p

5. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    If for some reason I ever become active again and get Solar Nation back up and going again, then I am extremely interested in this. Solar Nation is currently an 11 town nation that was literally created and desinged to help out builders and then aid/guide them up through the numerous ranks. I see good things if your program and my nation work together. I will contact you if I become active again. Great idea nicit :thumbsup:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. volcarona955

volcarona955 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    Can residents get sponsored until they get mayor?

7. Stillwoke

Stillwoke Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +61
    I am days away from putting my president application in and I'm dedicating it to helping builders entirely, free plots the entire nine! I'll forum PM you when I start to get the ball rolling on construction.

8. Hammerstrike

Hammerstrike Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Wanted to let builders know I offer assistance as well at /warp boomtown I offer pre-made housing low cost. I provide builders with perms to a 7 story farm at boom farm for free, free tools for my residents. I also explain signs how they work. I allow payment plan to either pay with cash or nstars. I have also setup an erepair/ repair center where residents are assigned a chest and a redstone light repairs are necessary I check for repairs several times daily. I'm also member of America a group dedicated to help builders. I offer all the above assistance to builders. /pm Hammerstrike and i'll help you get started.

#8 Hammerstrike, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  9. Rillithain

Rillithain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to sponser a builder I am currently arranging it with a builder

10. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
  11. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    Could I sponser the builder Beanieboo18? Ive already allowed her to live in my town and such and we've been good friends.

12. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058

13. Rillithain

Rillithain Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I am interested just finding a builder is the hard part

14. krathincor

krathincor Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    I am a builder rank . I need $$$

15. Twingirlaimee

Twingirlaimee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
    Are you still doing this. Can I sponsor a builder. Also I suggest that you could write all the builders you helped which grant they got up to and what date.

16. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6

Ratings:
    +8,058
    send me a forum pm with who you want to sponsor and get them to pm me