Not Getting Xp for smelting in Grinders Delight

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by 0TheRedHerring0, Sep 11, 2026.

  1. 0TheRedHerring0

    0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2013
    Messages:
    998
    Trophy Points:
    62,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +362
    Minecraft Username:
    0TheRedHerring0

    Brief Description:
    Smelting gold/iron/copper doesn't seem to give me xp for the GrindersDelight job. I get xp to my forgemaster job and mcmmo, but for some reason not the GrindersDelight. I don't know if this is a bug or something I am not doing right. Thanks for your help.
     
  2. Wazupbutrcup

    Wazupbutrcup The Silent Strategist
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2014
    Messages:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    69,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +127
    This only counts in the mining world. Ore broken anywhere else earns nothing, and that includes smelting - your furnaces must be in the mining world too.
     
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    @Wazupbutrcup is correct. Grinder's Delight job is set to only give credit in the Mining worlds for this week.