[Open] Farmistan Perm thread

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by sick24, Oct 20, 2013.

1. greven999

greven999 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    State your IGN: greven999
    List your current ranks: resident
    Are you renewing current perms or buying new ones?: New
    Do you have the required fee in your balance (I only accept full payment before, no payment plans)?: Yes
    Do you understand that no refunds will be given once you are accepted and that you must pay the fee once you are accepted?: Yes
    Do you understand that you will only have perms to this town for 1 month after you are accepted?: Yes
    Are you aware that if you lock any objects or create any structures that they are subject to removal at the end of your perms cycle?: Yes
    Are you aware that if you are found griefing the farm of any blocks besides the crops will result in an expulsion from the town and a removal of your perms?: Yes

2. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    State your IGN: BaseballIsGolden
    List your current ranks: Preaident
    Are you renewing current perms or buying new ones?: Renewing
    Do you have the required fee in your balance (I only accept full payment before, no payment plans)?: Yes
    Do you understand that no refunds will be given once you are accepted and that you must pay the fee once you are accepted?: Yes
    Do you understand that you will only have perms to this town for 1 month after you are accepted?: Yes
    Are you aware that if you lock any objects or create any structures that they are subject to removal at the end of your perms cycle?:Yes
    Are you aware that if you are found griefing the farm of any blocks besides the crops will result in an expulsion from the town and a removal of your perms?: Yes

3. Mr_Doom_Bringer

Mr_Doom_Bringer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +379
    State your IGN: Mr_Doom_Bringer
    List your current ranks: President.. $$$$.. idk
    Are you renewing current perms or buying new ones?: buying new ones
    Do you have the required fee in your balance (I only accept full payment before, no payment plans)?: ye
    Do you understand that no refunds will be given once you are accepted and that you must pay the fee once you are accepted?: ye
    Do you understand that you will only have perms to this town for 1 month after you are accepted?: ye
    Are you aware that if you lock any objects or create any structures that they are subject to removal at the end of your perms cycle?: ye
    Are you aware that if you are found griefing the farm of any blocks besides the crops will result in an expulsion from the town and a removal of your perms?: ye

4. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Accepted!

5. Mewthree24

Mewthree24 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2
    State your IGN:Mewthree24
    List your current ranks: Mayor
    Are you renewing current perms or buying new ones?: well i had a perm a long time ago so im not sure if this would count as renewing or new
    Do you have the required fee in your balance (I only accept full payment before, no payment plans)?: yes
    Do you understand that no refunds will be given once you are accepted and that you must pay the fee once you are accepted?: yes
    Do you understand that you will only have perms to this town for 1 month after you are accepted?: yes
    Are you aware that if you lock any objects or create any structures that they are subject to removal at the end of your perms cycle?: yes
    Are you aware that if you are found griefing the farm of any blocks besides the crops will result in an expulsion from the town and a removal of your perms?: yes

6. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Welcome to Farmistan!