Denied [Other Suggestion] Archive - Everyone access to /skull

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Other​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Archive - Everyone access to /skull​
    What are you suggesting:
    Give everyone the ability to use /skull for 10k in archive / keep the /skull command in archive​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It was a great command and I don’t see the harm in keeping t in both the archive and city servers​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    wouldnt hurt

    also, are you planning on making another head bank in the new city?
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Idk yet honestly. If /skull remains in Archive, I’ll keep it there and focus my time on my other three huge projects.
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Commands are stated in the news post.
    They won’t be changed.
    Archive is locked forever.

    PS: I believe /skull was part of resident meaning Patrons have the command.
     
    #4 andrewkm, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.