Denied [Other Suggestion] Mining World - Get Exp from smelting ore

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheCravedOne, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    In Game Name:
    TheCravedOne​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Other​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Mining World - Get Exp from smelting ore​
    What are you suggesting:
    I'm Suggesting that like in vanilla Minecraft we get the ability to reap the rewards of our iron and gold by giving us the chance to get Experience from those ores. I just don't see a reason why this isn't a thing.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Gives people the opportunity to increase Exp Gain from mining​
    Other information:
    I'm making this suggestion because I've heard several people ask about it and I couldn't give them a definite answer so I tested it for myself.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    EXP is disabled for smelting on our Economy servers.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.