Accepted [Other Suggestion] To help all

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by antoniobradiano, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antoniobradiano

    antoniobradiano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2012
    Messages:
    119
    Trophy Points:
    29,590
    Ratings:
    +53
    In Game Name:
    antoniobradiano​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Other​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    To help all​
    What are you suggesting:
    Mcbans is a plug-in that stops former trolls. I thought it was mcplugins wrong. It's mcbans

    Staff abuse it stops as well.
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Stops staff abuse. I get why your the way u was now.​
    Other information:
    People used to like this site . I got alot of complaints to why staff don't get checked on. I told them just write to you andrewk​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Mcbans. Done trying to help.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Potato Potato x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Drewbo_

    Drewbo_ Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Antionio! As a representative for @andrewkm I will be summoning him to this thread.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. dgam02

    dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2012
    Messages:
    3,347
    Trophy Points:
    94,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +6,375
    [​IMG]
     
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Agreed.
    We’ve now added Mcplugin and Mcbans all while fusing them into one.

    [​IMG]
     
    #4 andrewkm, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.