Owned items in inventory before 1.21.10 aren't owned by me anymore

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Jdawger, Oct 31, 2025.

  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Simple as the title: any items that I was owning that were in my inventory before the 1.21.10 ECC update still have the item IDs, but now are missing my name. The ones in my PVs and TB are fine tho

    [​IMG]

    For context, I created new shears and did /own to test
    [​IMG]

    I am able to redo /own on the tools in my inventory, but I still want to make this bug report so this won't happen again
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Your tool history for the first shears pictured indicates you died with them and that is when the ownership cleared. You never re-owned them afterwards.

    I haven't seen any evidence that PV's are wiping tool ownership.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Yeah this was on me, as I said in-game. I had no clue I died three months ago; I never died in ECC since like 2013 lol
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
  5. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Nope, this was player error - Jdawger died with his tools, clearing the /own. No issue.