oYsTeR-MAX Savings, Loans & Storage Inc

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by KMaxwell, Nov 25, 2012.

1. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    Hey, just reminding you, I'm using your services to save up my money in the bank sign.

2. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Until you send me a message that you want to close your account, or you go inactive for 30 days, I will assume you will continue to use your savings account.

3. xHarambae

xHarambae President

Ratings:
    +549
    I'm aware, I'm gonna try to get my brother to sign up to help him save money.

4. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    IGN: SnDxCH4RG3R

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $1,000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes.

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: I do.

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes.

5. oYsTeR140

oYsTeR140 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    Approved!

6. xHarambae

xHarambae President

Ratings:
    +549
    Nice dude!

7. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Plenty of storage rooms available, many saving accounts, plus I am still offering the small 'spot loans' of no more than 15k.

8. TeddyCow26

TeddyCow26 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Teddycow26
    Amount to be Loaned: 8k (We already agreed on this in-game).
    Reason for Loan: To buy a house
    Do you agree to have the loan repaid with said interest within the 7-day period?: Yes
    Do you agree to pay an extra 25% of that loan if it were to be extended for another 7-day period?: Yes
    Are you fully aware that if the loan is not paid in full including accrued interest within the 14-day period that you will be considered a scammer and will face severe consequences?: Yes

9. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Loan is approved, and I will pay you the next time I see you in game.

10. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Funds paid. 9.5k repayment due 05/30/14 @TeddyCow26

11. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    IGN: minecraftninja05

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $1,000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes.

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: I do.

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes.
    [​IMG]

12. kkenmots02

kkenmots02 Builder

Ratings:
    +40
    I'd like to apply for the 15x15x4 storage space. If you could take the money out of my savings account that'd be great.

13. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    1. IGN: Block_crusher
      Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $5,000

2. Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes, I understand.

14. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Approved, sorry for the delay.

15. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Approved.

16. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Please PM me when you see me in game to complete this transaction.

17. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Loan repaid successfully!

18. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +431
    IGN: ShanePvP

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $3000 please!

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes, the lotto is the reason I'm doing this... xD (Yes)

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: I'll never cancel this. xD (Yes)

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes, the point of this for me is to not break the sign and lotto.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Andrew works hard, I think it's highly unlikely that something like this would happen. (Yes)
    Edit: If possible I would like the 5x5 located at x: -450 y:25 z: 3775 (If I get to choose please)

#338 ZCSolstice, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  19. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Approved, and storage room sold.

20. tpt8899

tpt8899 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: tpt8899

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $500 please

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: I accept

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: I accept

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes