oYsTeR-MAX Savings, Loans & Storage Inc

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by KMaxwell, Nov 25, 2012.

1. oYsTeR140

oYsTeR140 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    Approved!

2. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    IGN: jassimq

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $1,000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes.

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: I do.

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes.

Note: Can you set the sign to be until i get 525k? So i can buy Miq++ and when i reach 525k i want to attain my full saving amount

3. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    @jassimq The saving accounts are indefinite until you request to close it. Once you have reach an initial goal, and make the withdrawl, the account will then be ready for another goal... or, just to save some funds that are safe from lotto, until you have something to need them for. Is this acceptable to you?

4. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
  5. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    In conjunction with oYsTeR-MAX, @Maco20047 will also be offering loans of up to 100k! Repayment amounts and rental periods vary, so, if you need more than 15k for a project, please contact him here.

#345 KMaxwell, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  6. yokeby52

yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +538
    IGN: Yokeby52

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $2000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?:Yes, I understand AND agree :3/

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: Yes, i accept.

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes, i understand and agree. It is in-fact, clear.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes, although i don't think this WOULD happen, i understand it could.

7. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Approved.

Also, I agree that it is highly unlikely for trade signs to fail, and they haven't in the 2 years I've been on ECC, but since it is a plugin, I have to make sure the warning is well known.

8. XNinjaXSteveX

XNinjaXSteveX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    IGN: NinjaSteve13

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $2000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes I do

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: Yes

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes it is

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes i fully understand that there is rare glitches with trade signs

9. jacob03082000

jacob03082000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +103
    I once took out a 700k loan and payed back almost all within a week.

10. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Added, sorry for the delay.

11. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Added!

12. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Nvm please remove my saving account

13. Adware

Adware Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +127
    Still doing loans? can I loan 75k? Its to buy the SG Kit CC

14. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    For loans over 15k please see @Maco20047

15. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    IGN: Jrg5978

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): 1k

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: Yes

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes

16. oYsTeR140

oYsTeR140 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    Cancelled upon request.

17. buddermanrules

buddermanrules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    I want a $10,000 loan

18. KMaxwell

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Spot Loan Application Form
    IGN:
    Amount to be Loaned (only 5k, 10k, or 15k):
    Reason for Loan:
    Do you agree to have the loan repaid with said interest within the 7-day period?:
    Do you agree to pay an extra 25% of that loan if it were to be extended for another 7-day period?:
    Are you fully aware that if the loan is not paid in full including accrued interest within the 14-day period that you will be considered a scammer and will face severe consequences?:

19. buddermanrules

buddermanrules Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    nvmalready got loan

20. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    IGN: Shrinkwrap4me

Increments Added per Sign Click (eg: $1000, $2000, $5000, etc): $5,000

Whilst under this service, you agree that oYsTeR-MAX will not allow you to take out more than 50% of your total savings unless it is solely needed for a legitimate reason (no lotto!). Taking more money out than saving defeats the purpose of this service. Is this understood?: Yes, I understand.

If you wish to cancel this service, you will attain your full savings amount without penalty. However, you will not be allowed to reapply for this service until the 30-day waiting period has expired. Do you accept this?: Yes, I accept this.

You also agree that you are allowing oYsTeR-MAX to have full control of your money and that said company, in return, will not tamper with the trade sign once it is in place (unless you need to add or deduct from it). Is this clear?: Yes , I understand.

DISCLAIMER: Do you understand that money stored in trade signs are deemed likely to vanish if there is an error within the server? This means that no liable parties can be at fault if such an event were to occur. Is this comprehended?: Yes, I understand.