[Player (Public) and Staff Startools] freddyagogo /warp HubRoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by freddyagogog, Jun 10, 2018.

1. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    @_NIAGARA_ added only to Melon Sword Public Chest DUE TO: Missing several requested features. Sorry and thank you for applying! Added!

2. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    1. IGN - @Capbo_
    2. Time on server - a week til 2 yrs
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - Don’t have water+, fly+ and tombstone
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - I have been banned once for pretty much no reason.
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? -Yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - Yes

3. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
  4. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +287
    1. IGN - @CamoElite19
    2. Time on server - 11 months
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I don't have tombstone or pyro, I have water and flying but not plus.
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - Only 1 warn due to swearing.
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - I agree
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - I agree
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - I agree
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - I agree

5. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    @CamoElite19 added only to Melon Sword Public Chest DUE TO: Missing several requested features. Sorry and thank you for applying! Added!

6. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +287
    Thank you <3

7. eddieabery

eddieabery Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    1. IGN - @eddieabery
    2. Time on server - 5+ Years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). -
    I am missing fly+ and tombstone
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - placed a block at spawn once and got banned for it
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - Yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - Yes

8. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
  9. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    1. IGN - @stevenjr05
    2. Time on server - 2 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). -
    i am missing water + fly + (i have fly) and tombstone
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - no bans so far
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes

10. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
  11. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    1. IGN - @bobthegnome1
    2. Time on server - nearly 6 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - missing water+, flying+. Have pyro+, water, fly, tombstone, and back
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - just a couple temp bans for language

12. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
  13. polltax

polltax seldom right but never in doubt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +466
    1. IGN - @EMD3000
    2. Time on server - A while... like... five years or so.
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) - I don't have Tombstone, Back or Water however in the 2/3+ year timespan that I've owned star tools I've never lost or died with one so idk.
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - Err, I think I was banned once for "ECD -> USD" transactions however I was given no proof or really any specifics as to why I was banned so after a few days of forum PMing Jamie the ban was revoked.
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - Yes, I shouldn't have a problem with that :p

#33 polltax, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  14. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
  15. LeosZombie

LeosZombie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    1. IGN - @LeosZombie
    2. Time on server - 4 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - I have none of the above but I have normal water and armor that has fire protection and respiration
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - none
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - yes
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - yes
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - yes
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - yes (however with the eff7 you may need to clarify the rules)

16. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    @LeosZombie added!
    Note: Regular players are not added to the right side (Staff Startools Chests), instead, regular players are added to the left side of the Hub Room, only with access to the Melon Sword and the Star Rod.

17. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    1. IGN - @Frostystorm1
    2. Time on server - Approaching 2 years in on September 27th 2018
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - YES
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - None
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? - YES
    6. Do you agree that I reserve the right to remove anyone who is banned from the server or for any reason? - YES
    7. Do you agree not to rent, loan or log off with any of the farms star tools? It would not be fair on other perm holders to do so. - YES
    8. Do you agree to the rules established at /warp HubRoom? - YES

Ty baeish <3

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #37 Frostystorm1, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  18. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    @Frostystorm1 I need you to make some corrections on your application.
    Errors:
    Say Yes/No in the agreements, ye isn't established.
    Tag yourself in your application.

#38 freddyagogog, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  19. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +571
    1. IGN - (Remember to tag yourself) @Darth_Hydraxis
    2. Time on server - 5 years
    3. Do you have the required features to be added? (Pyro+, Water+, Flying+, Tombstone, Back) (Please specify which ones are you missing). - missing tomb and back
    4. Previous bans (give brief details) - I was banned once for like 5 hours due to a mistake and was unbanned
    5. Do you agree that if you break any Startool you will must pay for the broken Stool/replace it within 2 months since the Startool broke? -Yes

20. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    done lolol