[Possible Buycraft/Feature Bug]

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by jmichael214, Mar 30, 2016.

1. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    EDIT: This is not a bug, it is a change in the way Buycraft operates. See @andrewkm's two posts below.

Minecraft Username:
    @jmichael214

Brief Description: I bought @pokemon9508 a feature tonight. I've done it quite a few times, and I use a debit card whose balance is always far more than the purchase, and which has a backup line of credit as well. I've never had a player have to wait more than a couple of minutes at most. @pokemon9508 never did get a message that he'd received the feature, but he was able to determine that he had it (I assume by using it or something). Not much of a bug, but thought it should be mentioned.

Instructions: Buy someone a feature. See if it comes through, with or without an announcement to the player.

How many times did you recreate this bug?: I didn't. That dedicated to this server I'm not. ;)

Result: n/a

Expected Result: n/a

Evidence: @pokemon9508 has the verification e-mail in a forum /pm if you need it. The transaction was a little before 11 p.m. EDT tonight, I think.

#1 jmichael214, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    I don't think the announcement to the player works anymore. Can someone else confirm?

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    The new BuycraftX plugin no longer sends notifications to players.
    It is best to simply use /mydonations to see if your feature has been credited yet :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    Edited main post to reflect the change. Thanks, @andrewkm