[President Application] 7moodksa

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by 7moodksa, Jul 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7moodksa

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2021
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    35,995
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +8
    In Game Name:
    7moodksa​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    farming and selling nstars​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    camelot​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    x: -1559 Y: 107 z: -3754​
    Post B:
    x: -1795 Y: 71 z: -3754​
    Post C:
    x: -1759 Y: 82 Z: -3954​
    Post D:
    x: -1559 Y: 70 Z: -3954​
    Additional information about your town:
    plots​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. DCxCyBeR

    DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,075
    Trophy Points:
    62,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    Promoted to President!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.