[President Application] LanRooks

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by LanRooks, Oct 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanRooks

    LanRooks President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2016
    Messages:
    853
    Trophy Points:
    53,660
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +793
    In Game Name:
    LanRooks​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Mining, farming, lottery, etc.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Saturnia​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -9717 68 -11048​
    Post B:
    -9917 76 -11048​
    Post C:
    -9917 75 -11248​
    Post D:
    -9717 72 -11248​
    Additional information about your town:
    I simply cannot take mayor green anymore. Thank you! <3​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to President! Saturnia has been created :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.