[President Application] SkystriderTAG

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by SkystriderTAG, Dec 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkystriderTAG

    SkystriderTAG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2011
    Messages:
    87
    Trophy Points:
    44,095
    Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    SkystriderTAG​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Winter event selling rewards from that.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    MainNorth​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    ArticNation​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    6823, 63 , 8127​
    Post B:
    7023, 63 , 8127​
    Post C:
    7023, 63 , 7927​
    Post D:
    6823, 63, 7927​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    No​
    Additional information about your town:
    @alex4716 is co-mayor​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. DCxCyBeR

    DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 27, 2014
    Messages:
    1,075
    Trophy Points:
    62,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
    User promoted to President
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.