[President Application] WyvernKings

Discussion in 'Applications (Mayors+)' started by WyvernKings, Nov 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyvernKings

    WyvernKings Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2016
    Messages:
    113
    Trophy Points:
    49,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +56
    In Game Name:
    WyvernKings​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Created a town hall / town spawn building for Neecoalage​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Will you be claiming land for a town:
    Yes​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    CHEAPSHOP​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 7016 Y: 71 Z: -4161​
    Post B:
    X: 7216 Y: 70 Z: -4161​
    Post C:
    X: 7216 Y: 63 Z: -3961​
    Post D:
    X: 7016 Y:66 Z:-3961​
    Additional information about your town:
    Saving the plot to create a shop hub once I reach some prestige levels.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. killrdarknes

    killrdarknes Reborn
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2012
    Messages:
    2,230
    Trophy Points:
    78,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,192
    Promoted!

    Town "Cheapshop" created on Main!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.