Purchase of a Town Claim from Red_Pandaz_13

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Red_Pandaz_13

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of a "yet to be named town" through the use of @Red_Pandaz_13 's unused Town Claim, and then to transfer the ownership of the town from the permanent technical 'ownership' of the user @Red_Pandaz_13 to the permanent technical 'ownership' of @Jdawger .

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    - I, @Jdawger , will forum pm @Red_Pandaz_13 the Town Claim Application for sake of not revealing the town publicly. This will be sent out within 48 hours of the sealing of the contract.
    - I, @Jdawger, will provide the agreed upon amount ($500k ECD) to @Red_Pandaz_13 within 24 hours of her posting of the Town Claim.
    - I, @Jdawger , have the right to remove @Red_Pandaz_13 as official owner after I obtain ownership.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    The following is what @Red_Pandaz_13 must agree to.​

- I, @Red_Pandaz_13 indeed have an unused town claim and will let @Jdawger use it
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 must claim whatever town @Jdawger wants and give 100% of everything within its borders to @Jdawger
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 must put the claim in within 24 hours of receiving the Application format from @Jdawger via fourm messaging.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that if the application falls through, the ability to claim a town will still belong to @Jdawger . This means that I will not resell it to another third party user or use it on an unauthorized town without @Jdawger 's permission.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that I will not destroy any blocks or loot any chest during the short time I will own the town.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that because of the last agreement, any item that is removed from the town, with evidence from an Investigator or staff, will be returned to @Jdawger in full, in addition to the consequences that staff would inflict.​
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that, if necessary, any special actions needed towards the town will be done through me if @Jdawger cannot file for it. These include, but are not limited to, LWC removals, Trade sign removals, Town Warp App, Town to Town Portals, Heal Sign, Town Transfer App. Separate Contracts will be done if necessary with this one as main evidence towards @Jdawger 's special action.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Jdawger, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 indeed have an unused town claim and will let @Jdawger use it
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 must claim whatever town @Jdawger wants and give 100% of everything within its borders to @Jdawger
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 must put the claim in within 24 hours of receiving the Application format from @Jdawger via fourm messaging.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that if the application falls through, the ability to claim a town will still belong to @Jdawger . This means that I will not resell it to another third party user or use it on an unauthorized town without @Jdawger 's permission.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that I will not destroy any blocks or loot any chest during the short time I will own the town.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that because of the last agreement, any item that is removed from the town, with evidence from an Investigator or staff, will be returned to @Jdawger in full, in addition to the consequences that staff would inflict.
    - I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that, if necessary, any special actions needed towards the town will be done through me if @Jdawger cannot file for it. These include, but are not limited to, LWC removals, Trade sign removals, Town Warp App, Town to Town Portals, Heal Sign, Town Transfer App. Separate Contracts will be done if necessary with this one as main evidence towards @Jdawger 's special action.

I agree.

3. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    @Red_Pandaz_13 you need to agree using this format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

4. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    IGN:
    Red_Pandaz_13

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes.

5. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Hey @Jdawger

You may need another contract for town transfer but other than that everything looks good! Please remember to take screenshots with time stamp (double tap f2 for time stamp) of all transactions.

Locked-Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.