Quitting ECC // Getting a Puppy!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mx_oliver, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mx_oliver

mx_oliver Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +215
    Hi. I thought I would make this thread because everyone keeps asking why I am quitting, and, instead of going through explaining it to everyone, I thought that I could just send them a link instead.

So, first of all, the reason why I am quitting ECC is because I am getting a 7 1/2 week old golden retriever puppy (her name is Piper!) in 5 days. (Febuary 10th, 2017). I'll still come on from time to time, maybe once a week, I don't know. But everyone is saying "oh you can still play ECC even if you have a dog!" That is true. But a brand new puppy is different. And plus, I only play ECC because I am bored and have nothing else to do. Having a dog is all that I have ever dreamed having. And now that dream is coming true!!! I don't need anything to entertain me except that dog. And a lot of people think I'll get old of that dog but you are wrong! I am a true animal lover.

I will still be logging on to give my friends an update on my life and stuff... but not on much. I'll have either @cracker228989, @TheHolyStick22, @Ozzyblack21, or @Aidra take over my town. I'll still legally be the owner but I won't really be on much.

Also, please don't reply with hate. While I am on here for 5 more days, I want to enjoy my time here. And please, stop asking me for my money and tools! If I give them away I'm giving them to who I want and asking is a little rude.

I am also going to get a youtube channel for my puppy so if anyone wants to see updates and stuff on my puppy, the link will be somewhere on this thread as soon as I create the account!

I'm still not sure what I want to call the channel. Make something Piper or Piper something. I don't know, leave a reply with your suggestions! Whoever's name idea I choose will get $1000! Maybe more :p

Anyways, farewell in 5 days, guys.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 mx_oliver, Feb 5, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. SarahGH

SarahGH Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +724
    PiperZhu? Idk

3. SarahGH

SarahGH Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +724
    Name the channel PiperZhu to match your in-game name? Idk

4. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Unfortunately 'quitting ecc' threads are not allowed as they naturally cause too much drama. I will be locking this thread. Goodluck with the new puppy though!

Thread locked - Topic of thread is prohibited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.