Selling Ecomall

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Torzon, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Torzon

Torzon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    As I have started a new job and don't have as much in-game time as I once had, I've made the decision to sell Ecomall. @block_crusher has agreed to purchase it, and is effectively the owner as of the contract being approved on Sunday (Contract).

Several of you have asked what does this mean? To be honest, I don't think it means much until @block_crusher fully pays off the contract, but I can't speak for him. I've started this thread to "announce" (beyond the email I sent to our current leasers) the sell, and to give you a place to ask questions. Be aware that I may not answer your question, as it may be more relevant to @block_crusher than it is to me since he's the new owner.

I want to say thank you to everyone who leased and is leasing a shop at ecomall. I am keeping my stall, and have no plans to leave. Selling the mall has nothing to do with retention rates, number of shops leased, profit, or anything of that nature. It does have a lot to do with my time being valuable to me, and my new job doesn't give me nearly enough time to manage the mall properly.

Thank you everyone!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,479
    You did a really great job making such an excellent shopping place, and it's too bad you don't have the time to run it. Best of luck with your new job!

3. secretlondon

secretlondon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +135
    I didn't get the mail - just seen this now :(