Server Maintenance returning Bug

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by SirSoulless, Nov 4, 2017.

1. SirSoulless

SirSoulless Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Upon the latest server maintenance at approximately 3:00am EST, I had been fortuning large amounts of ore in the mining world when I was booted. According to other players, using the command "/server main" will return players to the exact position they left from. Yet, each time today when the server went down momentarily for maintenance I was returned to the hub/spawn area portal in rising. I am not concerned over what I lost, was only 5,000 worth of redstone ore. but for players richer than I who didn't/can't set a home at their mining-world fortuning area (for me it was due to only having one /home and that home not having a warp...) and are fortuning 10's of thousands of ECD in ore, that's a serious bug.

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    After the downtime, how did you reconnect to the main server? Portal or /server command

3. SirSoulless

SirSoulless Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    /server command

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I do in fact see that you were booted right to rising spawn on reconnect.
    However at the same time I have followed exact steps that I see your user went through in our testing environment and I cannot reproduce the issue.

Should you ever have more information, or exact reproduction steps please let us know. @SirSoulless

Sadly, unless we can reproduce the situation, we can't fix the bug :(
    If any other users experience this please let us know and give as much detail as possible.