Denied [Skyblock] Reduce Challenge Reset Requirements.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kaslan, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaslan

Kaslan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    My suggestion is to reduce the requirements to reset challenges from 200 nether stars to 100.

My reasoning for this is that currently it is way too difficult to reset challenges which makes resources like Dirt and Sand/Glass quite rare.

Resources like these are only obtainable by Challenges or the Spawn Shop but for very high prices (Not a complaint but a praise.) thus getting them should be rare enough, adding quite a difficult step to re-obtain them and crippling islands to a point where progression in those areas is slow, tedious and un-motivating to play.

Reducing the required 200 nstars to 100 also makes Cactus Farms and Wheat farms (etc....) more worth to build and automate, so players will go for bigger and better to a point where you'll be seeing 20k cactus farms like AEM. (And the bigger the project is, the more time the player spends on the server.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    While I agree with this suggestion, andrew has made it clear he wants no farming of any kind on Skyblock. My biggest problem is that I would love to make some nice builds but see no way to ever get sand to make glass. I also don't foresee my completing all of the challenges as there is such a learning curve to figure out all the different methods so I sure don't want to have to burn 100 nStars just to reset the sand challenge.
    I would love it if there was a way to reset an individual challenge, such as for sand or dirt for something like 2 or 3 nStars if that is even reasonable.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This will stay at 200.

#3 andrewkm, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.