Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] add more /pv's for SkyGod

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoodBot, Apr 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodBot

    GoodBot Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2021
    Messages:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    5,190
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17
    In Game Name:
    GoodBot​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    add more /pv's for SkyGod​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add more /pv's for Skygod because 1, The storage space gets out of hand once you get into late game. Plus, if the rank is gonna be 300 dollars, atleast add more.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will help the storage problem for people who have bought the rank so it isn't so hard to use storages.​
    Other information:
    There should be like 20 pv's or 30.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    This Would be a custom additon to add to skygod to help the storage problem.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 Just make an alt and ra... oh wait :p
     
    #2 OConner1279, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  3. MrDavinF

    MrDavinF Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    May 20, 2020
    Messages:
    46
    Trophy Points:
    10,920
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +32
    $300? Add 40 or 50. I don't even know what pv is..
     
  4. Arhinman

    Arhinman Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2020
    Messages:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    36,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +147
    Yeah I totally agree, I had to farm a bunch of shulkers cuz only 10 pv
     
  5. _TiMiK_

    _TiMiK_ President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2020
    Messages:
    55
    Trophy Points:
    34,140
    Ratings:
    +25
    pv is player vault. Allows for more inventory that you can carry around with you and open them by doing /pv <number> command.

    Agree also.
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Increased SkyBlock player vaults for ranks as follows:

    Extreme 1 vault -> 3 vaults
    Premium 3 vaults -> 5 vaults
    Skylord 4 vaults -> 10 vaults
    SkyLegend vaults -> 20 vaults
    SkyGod vaults -> 50 vaults
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.