Denied [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] add stone /block

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Darth_Hydraxis​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    add stone /block​
    What are you suggesting:
    add stone to /block to make stone brick blocks.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I do not see why stone would not be in /block I have to smelt the cobble and then make the blocks myself or use a silk on stone and then make all the blocks myself.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. 314

    314 Irrational GameAdmin, former ServerAdmin
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2014
    Messages:
    7,219
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4,919
    Duplicate of https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/165917. Anyway:
    Because /block is an alias for /condense. Converting four stone blocks to four stone bricks isn't exactly "condensing" them.

    To quote clou on an old bug report from 2014:
    (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/97116)
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.