Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Additional sapling

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CapitanRedRoach, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CapitanRedRoach

    CapitanRedRoach Aka FrenchHornPlayer
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Messages:
    854
    Trophy Points:
    52,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +278
    In Game Name:
    Frenchhornplayer​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Additional sapling​
    What are you suggesting:
    Adding an additional sapling to the starter chest on skyblock.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    A lot of users that have just started on our skyblock server, when they mine a tree, wether they just drop the sapling the tree gives or it falls off the island, to give them a second one to use.​
    Other information:
    This would lower requests for saplings in chat.​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    None​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. EtherealSquid

    EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    2,392
    Trophy Points:
    59,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,155
    Can't really hurt, +1
     
  3. samiwarbler

    samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    1,021
    Trophy Points:
    64,410
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +549
    PLEASE.
     
  4. Fr0zenTiger

    Fr0zenTiger President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2019
    Messages:
    696
    Trophy Points:
    43,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    +1 this would give starting skyblock players a better chance
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I’ll look into this.
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Unnbearable

    Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Messages:
    534
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +170
    +1 as well.. I see new players to skyblock fill global with, OMG! I didn't get a sapling! how do I restart my island?
     
  7. CapitanRedRoach

    CapitanRedRoach Aka FrenchHornPlayer
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Messages:
    854
    Trophy Points:
    52,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +278
    Saving this space for the multiple screen shots I have of pilots asking for saplings
     
  8. blgordonz

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    338
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +186
    I have given away maybe 200 saplings this season. All to pilots who don’t have a sapling drop from the tree they cut. Although most of us view skyblock as just a side game for prestige, it can be fun also! We have a lot of new players who play it just for fun, some extra saplings would take some of the crazy slow starting curve away.
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    The default island now has 1 sapling in the starter chest.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.