Accepted [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Multiplication Whitelist Adjustment

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Awesomah, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesomah

    Awesomah Me make big moni
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 10, 2018
    Messages:
    193
    Trophy Points:
    32,310
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +97
    In Game Name:
    Awesomah​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Multiplication Whitelist Adjustment​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add following items to the Item Multiplication Whitelist:
    - Normal Fish
    - Salmon
    - Wet Sponge
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    These items are already supposed to be in the mentioned list.​
    Other information:
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Just edit the plugin with these changes​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added the following to the multiplication white-list:
    Code:
    RAW_FISH
    SPONGE
    If you believe something you wanted was not added, please re-suggest with correct item name(found via /itemdb) not short name.
    If the changes I made here do not work, please follow up in Help/Support. I believe they should work fine though.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.