Denied [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Nstar to Mega token conversion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by twistedjonny, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

    twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2013
    Messages:
    781
    Trophy Points:
    62,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +184
    In Game Name:
    twistedjonny​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Nstar to Mega token conversion​
    What are you suggesting:
    I suggest that we be able to convert 10 Nstars/Casino Tokens to 1 Mega Token.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This will allow more opportunity to win big and it will allow users to not have to use 1 star at a time in the other casino if they would like to speed things up.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I don’t know 100% the difference between the two yet, but 10 seems pretty low to me
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Unfortunately due to the fact they are named/lored and the fact we would have to use trade signs (which do not support stuff like this), we cannot do this. I looked into it as much as I can, but it's just not possible.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.