Denied [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] /Recipe command plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PyroTechnix_, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    In Game Name:
    CamoElite19
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /Recipe command plugin
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that we have a plugin that allows us to execute the command /recipe <item name> for either ranked players or just everyone in general.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will allow players to easily find the recipe of an item if they forget without having to use client side mods as I think client side mods like this could possible cause duplication glitches to be implemented which may not be able to be fixed due to it being a client side mod such as the 'Too many items mod' which shows the recipe, also another problem for using mods is that many people aren't able to install mods and/or their Minecraft/computer can't run them for various reasons. Another thing is that, yes we have the recipe book that is available in the inventory but that only shows the recipe for items you have already crafted.

It will help players to easily find the recipe of in-game items without having to minimise their game, or look at a different monitor and possibly dying whilst looking for the recipe of items also lowering stress on players and possible lowering the vulgar language used in chat :p
    Other information:
    The main issue I see in this is bringing potential bugs/glitches with the /recipe command. I asked other players (only on skyblock) how they would feel about this being added and they seemed to like the idea of it.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/recipe-finder.7385/

Not sure if this server supports Spigot or Bukkit plugins but heres the Spigot one I found, but if it's a Bukkit server you can find the plugin by searching 'Recipe finder Minecraft bukkit plugin'
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    First time you need a recipe: use the wiki. Its not hard.
    Second time: find it in the list of recipes in the crafting menu.

3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    We did have the /recipe command at one point, but it was removed once the recipe book was implemented in vanilla. Once you do a recipe it's saved in your book (you can access it through a crafting bench or through your inventory - if you have a texture pack that's not updated it might not show up).

No use in having something that someone will only ever use once.

#3 Imaginex, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Minecraft has a recipe book, thus /recipe has been removed and will not be added back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.