Denied [SkyBlock Server Suggestion] Remove $5 min auc start

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nick0jenna, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick0jenna

    Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 23, 2012
    Messages:
    685
    Trophy Points:
    31,340
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +141
    In Game Name:
    Nick0jenna​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SkyBlock Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove $5 min auc start​
    What are you suggesting:
    Remove $5 minimum auction start price​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Allows for "give always", deals, and lower prices for smaller amounts of cheap items (ex. someone wants to auction 16 eggs for $1 because there only worth $0.32)​
    Other information:
    If I want to auction an inventory of cobble for $0.01 I should be allowed to​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    N/A​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    -1 If you want to do a giveaway or sell things for low prices use /trade or the snipe chest?
     
  3. tumblemaster

    tumblemaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 20, 2015
    Messages:
    74
    Trophy Points:
    29,400
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +22
    -1 It makes it too easy to do useless auctions like 1 cobble for $.06. I agree with Darth_Hydraxis.
     
  4. PyroTechnix_

    PyroTechnix_ Owner of Colebex
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2017
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    61,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +348
    -1 Snipechest and /trade is there as @Darth_Hydraxis said. Auctions are used for large amounts of items which cannot all be put into /trade at a time and it stops useless auctions being created for example 16 egg for 0.01...
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.