[Skyblock] Shop Chest - Carrot Item Not Working

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by AdmiralD, May 16, 2018.

1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    /warp shop8 carrot chest gives error that the item is out of stock while the chest is full.
    With the help of SkyDIP...errr... DrowingInPizza she confirmed that the chest showed sold out when item name was carrot was used but would sell her carrots when item # 391:0 was used.
    I would really love to be able to sell carrot with that name, item #'s are so tough to deal with.
    I had also noticed that ImagineX carrot shop told me it was sold out a while back but the chest never disappeared. I just figured it was because she was "boss" of the server :p
    Is there a list somewhere showing item names for the items we are able to sell?
    I have noticed that other names are also difficult.. such as logs, planks, and saplings for the different type of trees.
    Thank you in advance for you time and consideration in solving this mystery.

#1 AdmiralD, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    @AdmiralD
    For carrots you'll need to use the ID "Carrot Item" on the chest.

If you want to find the alias for items for the chest shop, you can use the /iteminfo command.

The /iteminfo command (by itself) will tell you the shop friendly name of an item in your hand.
    [​IMG]
    You can also do /iteminfo <ID> to find the shop friendly alias of other items.
    [​IMG]

If you find that you are unable to easily find an item id, write ? as the item in the chest and then right click it with the item.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps!!!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 pokeball92870, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Wow! You have exceeded all possibility of expectations with your expert help on this. And the gifs even allow an old man like me to figure it out.
    Thank you so much for sharing your expertise with all of us - another example of our awesome staff coming to the rescue!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Paragon had issues with her potato and carrot signs not selling too and this was the problem. I found that you cannot use the shortcut names of some items, you have to use the name that appears beside the number ID, the one in capital letters when you do /itemdb. It throws me off too cause on main we didn’t have to put carrot_item, “carrot” worked just fine. I got tired of getting the names wrong that I just get in the habit of doing /itemdb before I try and make the sign, lol.

And I agree. That was a very thorough and well laid out explanation of the problem and solution that pokeball did, gg!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List