Make /2fa available for everyone, not just donators. You shouldn't have to donate for account security.
There's a difference. VIP chat by name is for donators. /2fa is about account security. Why are we forcing players to pay money for account security?
I seriously doubt you donated money to the server somehow knowing you'll get the /2fa command in the future. Allowing everyone to have access to it doesn't give you any sort of disadvantage. It's only been around for one or two days, so I don't see why we shouldn't change it so it can benefit all players.
it's been around for at least 1.5 years (maybe 1+ year now that I see my itunes purchase) this is my itunes purchase, I finally started using it a while after it came out july not september
you'll notice that when you do /2fa you get a map, matrix and I used to troll people in sg with maps telling them it was /kit map. true story
My bad. However, there isn't specific donation that says you'll get the /2af command for buying it. I really don't know anyone who bought donations just to use /2fa.
it's a security feature for donators that only lets logons from 1 ip, or from other ips, but only if you have the private password from authy/google authenticator.
/2fa wasn't developed exclusively for ECC, anyone can put it on their MC server. The plugin does cost $10 but that's a really trivial cost in the scheme of things. I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be available to everyone. If it was restricted I believe it should be restricted to residents and supporters (Builders with features).
I know... Dccciz told me about it. It was a mistake, that's all. Didn't know about it until the account security thread