Denied [Suggestion] Builder World

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kconahan, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kconahan

kconahan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +279
    hey everyone, I know that there are a lot of players on ECC who feel there is nothing left to achieve. How ever when ever anyone brings up the idea of a reset it gets shot down.

I don't know if any of you guys play clash of clans, but they had the same problem as we do. Players achieved all the achievements made possible in the original game mode and to remedy this Supercell came out with the "builder village" which was basically an alternate form of the original game mode but starting from scratch.

Why can't we have the same thing for ECC? It would be so cool to have a builder world where players could walk through a portal and start from scratch. To make this world more interesting we could litterally copy what clash of clans did and make the new world the exact same as the original but with slight differences. For example in the new world the ranks could be different, ect. Of course when you walked back through the portal to the main world you would still have all your ranks and features.

I think this would be really cool because not only would it give players who feel like there nothing to achieve something to do, it would create a new atmosphere that could revitalize the server.

Of course this new world would only be available to highly ranked playeres, say exoleaders and above;) so as to encourage players make use of the already established original server before entering the new world gameplay.

Thanks for reading and let me know your thoughts!

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    You are the smartest person ever +10000000000000
    Please add this andrew
    Btw clash of clans is a dead game now

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    The situation with overleveled players in clash vs our “overleveled” players is dramatically different.
    1. Rankings are essentially just for show in ECC whereas in clash meant your base was stronger, so it would be harder to destroy
    2. The only real competition with ranks is finding a place for your town, yet mayor is easy if you put a little effort in it (took me exactly two weeks to raise 100k plus as a builder/resident)
    3. If we get to a point where Land is hard to find, there could be the implication of a third world added (the same reason rising was added years ago)
    4. This would be a big project to implement. Staff has absolutely no time to do this with skyblock coming out and other AEM stuff.
    I’m short, ECC is fine the way it is with this.

#3 Jdawger, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. kconahan

kconahan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +279
  5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Or I can focus on adding actual new stuff to the server, as opposed to resetting the world to make way for the same old shit.

- Old worlds would die down.
    - Old worlds would become useless.
    - You're basically asking for a LegacyV2 that would split the community up.
    - No new players would want to play the old map if it would take months just to get to the new map.
    - Way too much work, literally asking for a whole new server.

... I can go on and on stating dozens of reasons why this won't happen.

TL;DR = No.

#5 andrewkm, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.