Denied [Suggestion] Fix the Lotto Medal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Natelev, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    Minecraft Name: LordNate

I've noticed that the regular lottery leaderboard for the most total wins doesn't count one ticket wins. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.
    On the regular leaderboard it says that I have a total of 2 wins.
    On the one ticket leaderboards, it says that I have a total of 17 wins
    This obviously means that one ticket wins don't contribute to the regular leaderboard.
    But, in the information for the lotto winner medal application it says:

So the application says that to be eligible you must win 100 lotteries, but then links to the regular lottery leaderboard which doesn't show the total number of lotteries someone has won because it ignores one ticket wins.

Suggestion: I have three different suggestions, depending on the scenarios below

Solution: Clarify in the lotto winner medal application that to be eligible, you have to win those 100 lotteries with at least two tickets
    Solution: In the application instructions, link both the regular leaderboards and the one ticket leaderboards, and clarify that the wins from both leaderboards can be added together to find your total wins
    Solution: Change the regular lottery leaderboards so that one ticket wins also contribute to your total wins in that leaderboard

Any Other Information: I personally think that the last scenario is the most likely, and that the regular lottery leaderboards are supposed to show one ticket wins but don't. It makes the most sense to me that the regular lottery leaderboards are supposed to include all lotto wins regardless of how many tickets a player won with.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    #1 Natelev, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    We intended to allow 1 ticket wins. Not the case.
    The most likely chance is that someone is going to apply for the regular, hence having it linked. Linking both will just add confusion.

This is not the point of that page. They're separated for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.