Denied [Suggestion] SG Voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 1aughter, Aug 2, 2017.

?

Add this?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    Minecraft Name:
    BlueQuakeAdmin_

Suggestion:
    1) Remove /sg v
    2) Add /sg v /kit

Reason:
    Remove /sg v because it isn't really necessary. You will want to start the sg game soon. Therefore I think when there is 2 or more people, the game can instantly start the countdown of 60 secs.

I've had times where there were like 5-8 games in a row that are kit games, and also the same with non-kit games. Therefore, I think it could be nice if players can vote for either Kit games (/sg v kit) or non-kit games (/sg v).
    With the votes set up, for example 4 kit votes and 2 non-kit votes, it will be brought into the SG system and like a lucky draw, 1 of the 2 will be picked (kit or no). In other words, THE MAJORITY OF VOTES DOESN'T WIN, BUT IS BY SOMETHING LIKE A LUCKYDRAW that is settled by the system.

4 kit votes and 2 non-kit votes (6 votes total)
    66% chance kit
    33% chance non-kit

Other Information:
    To be honest, I don't really know if this is a good suggestion at all. Some people might like it, and some people might hate it (well, all suggestions will have pros/cons). Also, I don't know if it will be hard to develop this into SG or something.

Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    Nuh.

2. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Sorry, SG is feature frozen. Nothing will be changed/added unless it's a bug fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.