Accepted Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ToCatchAHansen, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToCatchAHansen

    ToCatchAHansen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2015
    Messages:
    627
    Trophy Points:
    35,760
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +408
    When you click on your name on the forums, the "show online status" and "two-step certification" buttons are on 2 lines. I suggest that they are put on one line (I know it’s minor but I am a perfectionist.)



    Evidence:
     
    #1 ToCatchAHansen, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I'm getting pretty good at this theme editing stuff :D.
    Accepted and done.

    [​IMG]
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.