Accepted [Sweep Edge 3/Mob Stacking]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ajp79, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    Minecraft Name:
    ajp79
    Suggestion:
    Not sure if its possible, but the enchant effect of Sweeping Edge has been negated with the updated Mob Stacking plugin which prevent the ability to kill multiple mobs in one swing. If you have decent mob farms mobs are stacking 20-30 at a time. You have to stand there and kill one at a time until all 30 are gone taking much longer then what it would with sweep 3. Talking to andrew this is intended?
    Reason:
    Well for new player who rely on loot3 and exp from mob farms its going to take twice as long as it would using a sweep 3 enchant. I still use my farm to get xp... before the plugin i could get a full 30 lvls in about 10mins. No its taking 30-45mins if not longer since the creepers are blowing up killing all without drops.
    Other Information:
    Not sure if its even possible, but thought i would suggest it per andrew's advice.
    Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    already being used..

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Unfortunately there is no way I can detect if you are using a sweeping edge weapon or not, and it would be pretty heavy to code. I have however enabled a feature that now removes anywhere between 1-5 mobs (chosen at random) when you kill them (should they have been stacked).

Only attacking them will work in regards to killing up to 5 of them. Other damage such as lava, poison, projectiles, etc will not.

As well, if surrounding stacks are damaged by a sweep attack, this will work on those too.
    Should help kill off big stacks now. :)

#2 andrewkm, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.