The Late Night Show Starring Apple #1 Guest: Bmanvman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by appleprocucling, Nov 18, 2017.

1. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    [​IMG]
    Edition #1: Bmanvman: http://tinyurl.com/ybtm7s9t
    Edition #2: Matrix_rep & Jose0213: http://bit.do/tlnssa2
    Edition #3: Nicit6 & Iceyerem: https://tinyurl.com/y7dzuc3k
    Edition #4: Strongpelt: https://tinyurl.com/yca45sxc
    Edition #5: 314, The Irrational: https://tinyurl.com/y6wb9s98
    Edition #6: ClarinetPhoenix: https://tinyurl.com/ydej7t8d
    Edition #7: andrewkm, JamieSinn & a_man21: https://tinyurl.com/y83sqm6a

Live from Foix plaza, welcome to the world premiere of ECC's brand new talk show: "The Late Night Show Starring Apple"! Here is your host @appleprocucling!

[​IMG]

Hello and welcome to The Late Night Show from Foix Plaza! As you probably know Foix Plaza is located in Foix. We have gotten this beautiful studio set up overlooking the brand new Minecraftninja Monument here in the downtown area. Today we have a long and exclusive conversation with Foix president @Bmanvman, whos been talked about a lot in the media lately, and we will have a magical acoustic performance by the Norwegian superstars a-ha!

But first, please welcome Bmanvman!

[​IMG]

Welcome @Bmanvman as the first guest of "Late night with Apple" here from Foix Plaza. You are currently the president of Foix, and has handled the nation steadily for many weeks now, whats your take on the weeks that have passed since you stepped into the Beige House?

You know it’s been fun. It has also had its ups and downs. But I’ve been able to put together what I believe to be a strong team and we have many projects planned for the upcoming weeks.

Exciting! What sort of projects are we talking about here?

Right now we have the town of Phoenix which we are working on and will be making a friendly builder town. Also, I plan to host a golf tournament In the next week or 2

You just mentioned it earlier, that there has been mostly ups, but also a couple downs lately. There have been a couple loose rumors going around, what is your take on that?

Yea there have been a couple downs. Most people probably saw the article stating very negative things about me and foix. A lot of those comments were hurtful and just not true. Now I’ll admit that there was an argument but I was very disappointed when I heard that it had gotten out as our team was trying to work through it and progress forward. I have a lot of trust in my team and we are going forward to continue out my term and hopefully run again. My VP United has been my advisor through this whole thing and his help has been very appreciated. It was a good article though gave the readers what they wanted.

How have these last couple days been for you personally? You said you had some of your team members helping you through this, and what role have they played during this time?

It’s been hard tbh and very stressful. I was concerned because I had put a lot of trust in my team and that was hurt by these past couple days. A_man21 and United have helped a lot though and we are moving forward

[​IMG]

Speaking of moving forward; Foix holds maybe the best 9-hole golf course on the server, and you mentioned earlier a golf tournament coming up, are you much of a golfer? and what's the course in Foix like?

I love golf I’m not very good at real life but I’m quite the pro at wii golf...To me the one in Foix looks just like a normal golf course.

Hopefully. I guess it has holes and everything, right?
    On a scale from 1-18 golf balls, how would you rate it?

Definitely an 18 haha

Not bad! Now, we need to talk about Phoenix, what this new town? Is it a part of Foix, or is it a separate town that is being worked on?

Well, the town was originally owned by @steveshizzle and purchased couple weeks ago. It’s connected to foix so I guess you can say it is “part of foix” now

Does foix really need another town? Doesn't it have like a few hundred already, haha?
    What will it be used for?

Foix IS a very big nation but I thought we could expand it a little bigger.
    We are gonna make this a friendly builder town

People talk about "builder friendly" towns all the time, but what exactly is a "builder friendly" town?

Haha, I guess that’s a good point idk if there is an “unfriendly” town. I want this town to be more than just a town and be a community but I hope to add another town onto Phoenix that will have a farm and we will keep pumpkin axes in stock that builders will be able to use to farm so it’s not only a place to live but a place to make friends and make money.

On a scale from 1-18 golf balls, how fun would it be if you made a new town next to Phoenix and called it Clarinet?

Haha, that would be pretty funny. 19 golf balls

Off the scale! It doesn't get much funnier than that, does it...?

[​IMG]

Speaking of fun, what do you enjoy the most on the server?

Being a mod is probably the most fun I've had on the server. I love helping out users and I know i looked up to several staff members when i first started and now i hope people look up to me. I also use to enjoy sging but ever since i broke my mouse i haven't sgd in awhile.

Who did you look up to when you first started, and why?

Uh, sick24, generaljoecool, and kuke were some of them. They showed what a true mod was supposed to be and helped the community.

What is your opinion of "a true mod"? And has it changed after you joined the staff team yourself?

Someone who puts the community before themselves and can be serious about the job but also knows how to have fun. My opinion hasn't really changed i enjoy the team

What do you like the most about being staff, and what is the worst?

Helping people out and the friendships I have made with the other staff members. It can be stressful at times with people not wanting to follow the rules.

What do you think about the number of long-banned players returning recently?

I think people should be given another chance to redeem themselves. I have been banned a couple times and was given another chance so It's good to see they are.

Do you think it has anything to do with the server currently being low player-wise?

Possibly

If you were the server owner for a day, what would you do?

Crazy lottos all day, haha
    I would probably make certain features free for everyone like water, tp, pyro

Do you think that could potentially make it easier for new players to get established, and also increase the servers player count?

I really do. I think another thing is sg kits a lot of builders struggle with starting to make money now while it IS a hardcore economy I think features like that should be allowed for everyone

Do you think its an issue that you have to buy a lot of features to have a "regular" game? And what do you think about the general price level of those features?

I wouldn't say it is a big issue but I think it certainly could be fixed. I think the price is fine otherwise people wouldn't be buying it would they

[​IMG]

We are about to run out of time, before we do I want you to guess the exact date you think the SkyBlock is releasing, at the end of the season the player with the closest guess wins a secret prize. Are you up for it?

Sure haha.
    I am gonna say...January 2nd 2018. I think it will be a way to kick off the new year

Thanks for coming in here at Foix Plaza this evening, and good luck with running Foix!

[​IMG]

They have sold over 100 million albums, have hundreds of millions streams on spotify, to finish off this wonderful evning, here is the Norwegian band a-ha, performing one of their biggest hits "Take on me" acousticly! Thanks for watching, and good night!

http://tinyurl.com/ybtm7s9t

If enjoyed this nights edition of The Late Night Show Starring Apple, hit that "Winner" rating and tell us in the comment section what you think!

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • List
    #1 appleprocucling, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Fantastic! This was great to read! Keep it up!

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    This was sooo creative that I wish I thought of it lol

4. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    Great idea! Brings me back a couple years back when we had Late Mine with Idkhowtoplay. It was a great time. One of these times you should have a podcast and go talk in discord or something. That would be interesting to listen to.

5. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    That was fun to read, keep it up! :)

6. GhostsJack01

GhostsJack01 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    Great idea to do this!

7. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    D’aww this was cute!

8. Quackk

Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    This was fantastically entertaining haha!! I admire the creativity put into this, keep continuing!! :D

9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This. Was. Awesome!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    Did you announce when this would start? I didn't get a specific time and would love to attend/be interviewed.

11. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    We will always be looking for people 24/7. We strive to create shows with some newsworthy content as well as interesting and more personal discussions about both ECC and real life.

12. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
    No I mean the actual time that the show started

13. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    There is no set time. We do preparations in advance, then enter the studio when both players are on, whenever that would be.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
  15. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    It makes me really happy that so many players want to be a guest on the show. I have already over 20 players booked for future editions and many more requests! I'm currently trying to make 2 editions a week, which means I have room to do 2-4 conversations/interviews every 7 days. I want to keep the content fresh, and because of that, I cant do everyone at once. Luckily, there will be a lot of editions made at the time to come, and anyone who wants to be on the show will most likely be able to do so at some point.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Throwback Tuesday! Two and a half month ago the first edition of The Late Night Show Starring Apple released with guest @Bmanvman