[Town Claim Application] Capbo_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Capbo_, Jun 25, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capbo_

    Capbo_ Reformed Anvil User
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1,258
    Trophy Points:
    76,660
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,046
    In Game Name:
    Capbo_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    Yes​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    0​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    holdeni​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    Xdutchless​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    Xdutchless



    ​
    Are all the listed owners offline at least 6+ month offline?:
    Yes​
    Are any of the listed owners PermaBanned?:
    No​
    Additional information about your town claim:

    ​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    Activity to be re-evaluated in 72+ hours.

    Please be patient as this process is undergone.
     
  3. Xdutchless

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Messages:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    68,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +96
    Hello,

    unfortunately I am not able to let it go.

    sorry!
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Looks like xdutchless as logged on and reset their activity.

    This town is no longer available to claim
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.