[Town Claim Application] Dovakhiin

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Dovakhiin, Jun 11, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dovakhiin

    Dovakhiin EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2025
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    29,350
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    Dovakhiin​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    Yes​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    0​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    townofsalem​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    LeoRusher​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    Kenosua​
    Additional information about your town claim:
    First town claim, hope i made things correct, just msg me if not​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Dovakhiin

    Dovakhiin EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2025
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    29,350
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
  3. Dovakhiin

    Dovakhiin EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2025
    Messages:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    29,350
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
  4. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    Activity to be re-evaluated in 72+ hours.

    Please be patient as this process is undergone.
     
  5. HyruleanHero

    HyruleanHero Former GA Link
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Messages:
    873
    Trophy Points:
    70,860
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +130
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.