[Town Claim Application] OniFox_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Assajj, Aug 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Onifox_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    ecomaster​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    2 once ecoleader goes through​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    grandway​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    ryanblocks2​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    ryanblocks2​
    Additional information about your town claim:

    ​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    user has been active via the forums althought ingame seen is unviewable they were active 9 weeks ago
    sorry this town cannot be claimed at this moment of time

    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.