[Town Claim Application] taddortot

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by taddortot, Jan 1, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taddortot

    taddortot EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2019
    Messages:
    148
    Trophy Points:
    46,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +42
    In Game Name:
    taddortot​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    Yes (First Town Claim)​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    0​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    pika​
    Please include the town application link:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    1AndOnlyPika ​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    1AndOnlyPika ​
    Additional information about your town claim:
    Thank you.​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    @1AndOnlyPika Has been contacted

    we will re-evaluate this application in 72 hours!

    -Coow
     
  3. coow_coow

    coow_coow Moo
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2021
    Messages:
    1,232
    Trophy Points:
    47,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +582
    User has since logged in
    claim closed
    application denied
    -Coow
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.