[Town Claim Application] Thometz

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Thometz, Feb 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thometz

    Thometz EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2013
    Messages:
    245
    Trophy Points:
    31,555
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33
    In Game Name:
    Thometz​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Do you have the applicable rank for this town claim:
    Yes, I am Tycoon​
    How many towns have you already claimed (If any):
    0​
    What is the name of the town you are currently claiming:
    Who is the original/official town owner of this town:
    SmokeySneaker
    (Their /seen is not popping up but on the forums it says they have been offline for 36 Weeks.)
    ​
    Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command:
    SmokeySneaker​
    Additional information about your town claim:
    Nothing​
    Processing time is 3+ days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    I have sent @SmokeySneaker a forum PM, we will re-evaluate activity in 72 hours.
     
    #2 ClarinetPhoenix, Feb 25, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  3. Thometz

    Thometz EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2013
    Messages:
    245
    Trophy Points:
    31,555
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +33
    I see they have logged on
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,475
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    @SmokeySneaker has logged in and reset his activity, this claim is no longer viable.

    Locked - Owner is now active.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.