[Town Move Application] OniFox_

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Assajj, Aug 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    onifox_​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    fishing​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Are you the official town owner & what is the name of the town you are moving:
    aquapolis​
    Please include the town application link:
    What is the current size of the town and have you ensured it stays the same:
    200x200
    yes
    ​
    Post A:
    post a: /tppos 2126 94 7216​
    Post B:
    post b: /tppos 1926 90 7216​
    Post C:
    post c: /tppos 1926 66 7416​
    Post D:
    post d: /tppos 2126 115 7416​
    What is the distance of this town move?:
    251 blocks or more​
    Does the town have any features? (Portals, warp etc.) Please specify:
    no​
    Additional information about your town move:
    i only want to keep the region i dont want any of the blocks​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
  3. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.