[Town Move Application] TheCravedOne

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by TheCravedOne, Sep 17, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    In Game Name:
    TheCravedOne​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes - 3m​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Donos​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Are you the official town owner & what is the name of the town you are moving:
    Yes, CraveCo​
    Please include the town application link:
    What is the current size of the town and have you ensured it stays the same:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 6432, Y: 63 Z: 5145​
    Post B:
    X: 6432, Y: 63 Z: 5345​
    Post C:
    X: 6232, Y: 63 Z: 5345​
    Post D:
    X: 6232, Y: 63 Z: 5145​
    What is the distance of this town move?:
    251 blocks or more​
    Does the town have any features? (Portals, warp etc.) Please specify:
    N/A​
    Additional information about your town move:
    Located next to current towns. I have their owners approval to move here.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.