[Town-Town Portal Application] GlennTheOstrich

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by GlennTheOstrich, May 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlennTheOstrich

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2020
    Messages:
    109
    Trophy Points:
    46,410
    Ratings:
    +49
    In Game Name:
    GlennTheOstrich​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes 2x Portal (50k) 1 of which is 5x5 (+10k) = 60k​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Magic Hour + Lotto​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Main​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    Yes​
    What are the town names:
    How many portals are you buying:
    2​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    1x 4x4
    1x 5x5
    ​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    Triton2-Triton -7250 68 -6916 - When entering this portal, should exit facing North in Triton

    Triton-Triton2 - -7122 64 -6973 - When entering this portal, should exit facing East in Triton2
    ​
    How will your portals link:
    See above​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    No​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. BlackSwan99

    BlackSwan99 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2020
    Messages:
    84
    Trophy Points:
    34,170
    Ratings:
    +32
    I approve this portal being created in Triton
     
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Portals created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.