[Town-Town Portal Application] Gowther32

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Gowther32, Feb 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gowther32

    Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2016
    Messages:
    170
    Trophy Points:
    49,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +107
    In Game Name:
    Gowther32​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling magic items​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Main​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    Yes​
    What are the town names:
    How many portals are you buying:
    2​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    4W-5H​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    aquaport1: -5697 91 -9589; aquaport2: -5697 85 -9594​
    How will your portals link:
    aquaport1: "aquaport1 - aquaport2" ; aquaport2: "aquaport2 - aquaport1"​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    No​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Aquaport1 and Aquaport2 portals created and linked!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.