[Town-Town Portal Application] Jacob43365

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by Jacob43365, Sep 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob43365

    Jacob43365 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2014
    Messages:
    1,606
    Trophy Points:
    56,910
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +492
    In Game Name:
    Jacob43365​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Town store​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Main​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    Yes​
    What are the town names:
    SayamaHills & KisoPeak​
    Please include both town application links:
    How many portals are you buying:
    2​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    4x5 and 5x5​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    KisoPeak: -7520 168 6100 KisoHub: -6963 69 5784​
    How will your portals link:
    KisoHub - Kisopeak | Kisopeak - KisoHub​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    No​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Jacob43365, Sep 4, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
  2. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.