[Town-Town Portal Application] LaggyTryHard

Discussion in 'Applications (Presidents+)' started by LaggyTryHard, Jul 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    In Game Name:
    LaggyTryHard​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Selling vaults​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which server will the destination portal be in:
    Archive​
    Are you the original town Mayor of the towns involved:
    Yes​
    What are the town names:
    How many portals are you buying:
    2​
    What sizes will these portals be:
    Bastion: 5x5
    Air: 4x5
    ​
    What are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of the portals you are buying:
    AirHub: -2646 78 -4948 (main)
    Air: 3851 109 8765 (archive rising1)
    ​
    How will your portals link:
    AirHub <-> Air​
    Have you made a portal outline out of obsidian for each portal:
    Yes I have.​
    Have you clearly shown where the entrances will be:
    Yes I have.​
    Will this be a backwards portal?:
    Yes​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 LaggyTryHard, Jul 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  2. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    For the portals in main, since the signs are going on the back-end of the portal, i've created gaps in the wall to help direct your sign placement
     
  3. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    This one is giving some trouble with the backwards portals putting players facing the right direction. My permissions are not set correctly to allow me to test and figure it out because I can't break cross-server portals on main. Once these issues are repaired I will continue this app.
     
  4. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Portals created!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.